Every runner get's a DQ Blizzard at the finish.
100% of every race fee is donated locally to kids fighting for their lives.
Blizzard Run is a family friendly 5k Run / Walk and Kids Fun Run in York, PA hosted by Dairy Queen on Roosevelt Ave to raise money for kids at Penn State Children's Hospital through Children's Miracle Network. Our goal is simple: Love on kids that need it.
Total Raised for Kids this Year!
- Saturday, September 9, 2017
- Registration closes 8/23/2017
- Sunset Lane Park, 2458 Sunset Ln, York, PA 17408
- After the race, each 5K participant will get a DQ Blizzard!
- Timing chips, now with redundancy
- USATF Course (Certification Pending, official certification will be completed by race day)
- Walkers, pets and strollers welcome
- 9:00 A.M. is race start for 5k Run/Walk
- 10:00 A.M. is race start for the Kid's Fun Run