Presenting the 2018 Official Blizzard Run Sponsors
We Aim High for Kids: $40,000 this year
ONLY because of our local sponsors, 100% of every dollar from race fees and extra donations from our Blizzard Run participants goes right to kids who need it. Your company's donation is tax deducible, your gift allows us to give it all away and your brand is a part of a race that changes lives!
With over 800 participants and 10 official sponsors, we raised $33,628 for the kids at Penn State Children’s Hospital! After surveying participants, we found that 99.89% said they knew which companies sponsored the event. Our survey also showed that 97.28% had a positive experience and would bring a friend next time! What a tremendous success! Here’s what one of our participants had to say about last year…
OUR Goals for 2018
We expect to 1000 this year and raise $40,000 or more! We are asking for your support to aid in defraying the cost of the race.
- 99.98% of Blizzard Run participants said they knew which companies sponsored this charity run
- Blizzard Run is York County's second largest 5k!
- 99.12% of those who ran or walked last year plan on signing up again!
- 96% of those who ran or walked would recommend Blizzard Run to a friend!
- 650+ Runners and Walkers participated in Blizzard Run in 2017, making it the second largest 5k in York County
- 125+ Kids participated in the Kid's Fun Run
- 1,000+ Runners & Walkers expected in 2018
- 2,000+ in attendance at Blizzard Run
- 30,000 people a month exposed to Official Blizzard Run Sponsorships in the summer months at DQ
- 100,000+ people exposed to Blizzard Run through Social Media
- Family and community event, safe for all ages
- Because of our sponsors covering the cost of the race: all money raised through Blizzard Run is donated to Hershey Children's Hospital through CMN
- Children's Miracle Network (CMN) can provide a reference for Blizzard Run
- All donations are tax deductible through CMN